Applications are invited for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) for the Recruitment of 13206 Volunteers. National Youth Corps (NYC) is a scheme of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. The National Youth Corps (NYC) Scheme is being implemented by Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS). Here we are providing the detailed steps to apply online for these posts.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Volunteers Recruitment
|Recruitment at NYKS||Details|
|Job Location||New Delhi India|
|Category||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Recruitment|
|Application started||05 February 2021|
|Last day to apply||20 February 2021|
|Post name||Volunteers Recruitment 2021|
NYKS Volunteers Recruitment 2021
A total of 13206 volunteers shall be deployed in the country. Two volunteers per block in 623 kendras will be deployed.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of Posts|
Education Qualification Required for Volunteers Recruitment
- Candidates Should be Minimum class 10th pass.
- Candidates will be preferred to have higher educational qualifications, merit, and basic knowledge of computer application.
- Students who have enrolled themselves as regular students are not eligible for deployment under the scheme, because of the nature of their full-time assignment.
Age limit for Volunteers Recruitment
Minimum 18 years and below 29 years of age.
How to apply for NYKS Volunteers Posts
- Visit the Official Website of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS).
- Click on NYV Selection Guideline 2021-22.
- Read the instruction before filling the form.
- Check Eligibility Conditions.
- Fill Form Online.
- Print the Submitted online form.