Walk-in-Interview” for engagement of General Duty Doctors and Specialist Doctors on contract basis will be conducted by East Central Railway Recruitment 2020. Willing Doctors who fulfill the qualification/eligibility criteria specified below may apply for the Job Vacancies.
Job vacancies Details at East Central Railway
|1||CMP(Specialist)||01||MBBS + MD(Medicine)|
|2||CMP(Specialist)||01||MBBS + Diploma/ MS in Ophthalmology|
|3||CMP/GDMO||03||MBBS (Trained in ICU will get preference)|
Education Qualification Required
Qualification for Specialists-
- Degree/Diploma in corresponding specialty mentioned above in remarks column.
- Should be registered with Medical Council of India/Medical Council of State.
Qualification for GDMO-
- MBBS (Trained in ICU will get preference).
- Registered with Medical Council of India/Medical Council of State.
Pay Scale For Available Job Vacancies
- Remuneration for Specialists– Rs.95,000/ (Rupees Ninety Five thousand only) for the 1st Year; Rs.105,000/ (Rupees One Lakh Five thousand only) for 2nd Year & onward per month, if Railway accommodation is not provided.
- Remuneration for GDMO– Rs.75,000/ (Rupees Seventy five thousand only) per month, if Railway accommodation is not provided.
Age limit: – Not exceeding 53 years as on 12.11.2020 for both ie. Specialist & General Duty Doctors.
Schedule & Venue of Walk-in-Interview
|SN||Place of Walk-in-Interview||Date of Walk-in-Interview||Time|
|1||Conference Hall 1st flower Central cum Super Specialty Hospital/ECR/Patna/Karbigahiya||07.12.2020||10.30 AM|
Documents Required for the Job Vacancy
- Proof of age.
- Proof of passing MBBS (with all year marks sheet), Internship, Degree, Diploma & other educational qualifications.
- Proof of registration in Indian Medical Council/Medical Council of State.
- Experience certificate if any.
- Proof of caste in case of SC/ST candidate & non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidates. (only on prescribed format for Central Government will be accepted in case of OBC).
- Mark Sheet(s) of relevant qualification(s).
- 04 (four) copies of recent passport size photograph with self signature.
- Original Pension Payment Order book & self attested copy of the same in case of Retd. Doctor.
- Service Certificate issue by Organization on Retirement, if available.
General Instructions for Job Vacancy at East Central Railway
- In the event of absence from duty, deduction from the remuneration will be applicable @ daily rate of proportionate of remuneration.
- Railway administration has legitimate right to transfer the engaged CMP(s) any where over E.C. Railway in case of administrative exigency.
- One set of 1st class complementary pass for self and family shall be issued during each contract period after completion of three months of regular contract service. Contract Medical Practitioner can avail free medical treatment on E.C. Railway Hospital for self only.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Selected candidates will be posted at Central cum Super Specialty Hospital, East Central Railway/Patna.
Please check Official Notification for more details.