Central Railway 18 Doctor Vacancies – Engagement Of Contract Medical Practitioners On Full Time Contract Basis For A Period Of Three Months From The Date OfTheir Joining Or Till 31/12/2020, Whichever Is Earlier.
The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of 3 months from the date of their joining or till 31/12/2020 or till further orders whichever is earlier. Preference will be given to those, who can join immediately to Dr. B.A.M. Hospital/Byculla, Mumbai.
Total Vacancies Details
|Dr. B.A.M. Hospital/Byculla (Zonal Hospital)||Physician -04,||18 Vacancies|
|Anesthetist/ Intensivists -04,|
|GDMO (MBBS) – 10.|
Pay Scale for the Job
|CMP (GDMO) MBBS Doctor||Rs 75000/- per month|
|Physician||Rs. 95,000/- per month|
|Anaesthetist/ Intensivist||Rs. 95,000 /- per month|
Not exceeding 53 years as on 01/12/2020 relaxation for SC/ ST/ Ex Servicemen 5 years and OBC 3 years.
Educational/Professional Qualifications Requirement
For Specialists –
- Degree in Medicine i.e., MBBS recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- A Post Graduate qualification in the relevant subject/field recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Three years of experience in Clinical work after Post Graduation in the specialty concerned as on the date of interview is desirable.
For GDMO –
- Degree in medicine i.e. MBBS (Recognised by MCI included in the first or second schedule or part eleven of the third schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.) holders of educational Qualification in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.)
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotating internship.
Doctors serving under State/Central Govt/ Public sector undertaking etc may apply with NOC from the respective organization.
Doctors while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on all over Indian Railways.
Interested candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format and send their
applications along with scanned copies of the documents/certificates to the email id email@example.com on or before 30 November 2020 up to 06:00 PM.